SD Healthcare provides exceptional customer service
Developing and maintaining positive relationships with all of our customers is one of our aims.
SD Healthcare’s Customer Services and Engineers, located at our head office, offer support and advice including; next day delivery, consultative advice, training, routine equipment maintenance, repairs and technical expertise.
Ophthalmic surgical instruments and procedure packs
We offer, free of charge, consultative advice on ophthalmic instrument design and develop bespoke procedure packs to your exact specifications. We assist with procedure packs preparation and regulatory compliance (CE Registration and sterilisation).
Our team of qualified engineers are trained (and certified) by manufacturers to provide full technical support for the lifetime of the procedural/diagnostic equipment.
We provide a range of support this includes:
- National product support coverage.
- Appropriate levels of advice from telephone diagnostics to on-site repairs.
- A range of competitively priced maintenance and servicing contracts.
- Testing/diagnostics using calibrated equipment to ensure full traceability.
- Installation and/or the disposal of machinery.
If you require support for our products, we offer in-house or onsite training including:
- bespoke training for surgeons and nurses from our AfPP / MIA certified representatives;
- product and equipment support during surgery; and
- wet lab training/support.